No one today may contest the accumulation of law material to such extent that the complete knowledge of that material is impossible to be acquired by only one person. Indeed, the historical evolution of human society and the challenges for juridical regulations it implies has already added to Graeco-Roman law, the basis of our modern law, a huge amount of law material which rendered specialization necessary. Special mention must be done to one of the recent part of the above historical evolution: globalisation of society that have established international sources of law and accordingly international law, whose implementation into domestic- national legal order in many cases is direct and requires no involment of domestic legislator ( either because that is expressly provided by domestic law, either through the influence of the former to the interpretation of the latter). So, modern jurists must not only be informed about internal developments but also about international.
Originally, our law firm is created by a multi-year collaboration of its two main partners, Sotiriadis Sotirios and Bata Areti, of which the first is responsible for the wider area of public law and the second of private ( for classification of law both in civil or continental legal systems and in common or case law ones, see to ” introductory explanations on our specialisation” in this site). Our collaboration, realising the modern need of specialisation, has already expanded all over Greece, involving more experts in law areas, with the aim not only of a territorial coverage but mainly of a scientific one.
Indeed, the modern technology of information and communication made this scientific cooperation operable, while the modern requirements of legal services made it necessary. This necessity of invariably collaboration among specialized lawyers is dealt with in our topic “Introductory explanations on our specialisation”.
Today, we may provide you legal services of high quality, in an organized, systematic and specified way, wherever you are in the world.
Our law firm, having its registered address in Thessaloniki, the second town of Greece, at dodecanisou 22 street, PC 54626, may help you if your case or issue concerns the Greek courts or authorities or even these of English or French spoken countries.
Lawyer, Criminal and Public Law
In the area of Private Law has routinely deal with cases relatives to commercial debt collection, car accidents and Family Law.
Civil & Banking Law, Disabity & Special Needs Issues
In recent years she has successfully handled cases of bank debts, as she had been banking partner in the past. She knowns how to protect the best your real estate in case of private or public debts, notarial deeds or any kind of conveyance, succession, advise you and lead you to the best solution applying the most recent legal provisions due to economical crisis and combines them with the traditional real estate, inheritance and banking law. Moreover, she may guide you to your real estate investement, bank transaction, in Greece and all over the European Community
- Region of Central Macedonia:
- Dalamagkas Georgios, Lawyer of Halkidiki,
- Costoglou Chrysoula, Lawyer of Serres,
- Tatsioka Elissavet, Lawyer of Thessaloniki,
- Ziogou Aphrodite, Lawyer of Thessaloniki,
- Fotiadou Ioanna, Lawyer of Thessaloniki,
- Kivrakidou Sofia, Lawyer of Thessaloniki,
- Tzikas George, Lawyer of Thessaloniki
- Region of western Macedonia:
- Tsiftsis Thodoris, Kozani Lawyer,
- Patsikas Athanasios, Kozani Lawyer
- Region of Eastern Macedonia Thrace:
- Saroglou Christos, Xanthi Lawyer,
- Stefanidou Evangelia, Lawyer of Drama
- Tsiami Aikaterini, Lawyer of Ioannina
- Doxara Evangelia, Lawyer of Larissa,
- Carlou Ourania, Magnesia Lawyer
- Kechagioglou Athanasios, Athens Lawyer,
- Tsirimiagou Georgia, Athens Lawyer,
- Papavassiliou Konstantinos, Lawyer of Athens
- Dimitriou Maria, Lawyer of Corinth
- Stella Bataki, Chania Bar Association